Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hanger 9 Cub motor
I just bought a used Hanger 9 J-3. I also have an OS 91 four stroke. Do you think they will work together? BillL
2
2

New and Unique Twin CDR-powered Aerobatic Park Flyer
We are pleased to announce the release of our latest American-made ARF: "JINX" twin-powered electric aerobatic ARF park flyer. With a 39" wingspan and 9-ounce flying weight, this four-channel R/C...

Top Flite T34 Mentor
Would the top Flite T34 be suitable for an intermediate type flyer? Thank you. Carl
3
3

Wireless "Flight" Camera Question
Hi, I recently bought a 2.4 ghz RC camera to attach to an RC heli. The system is a small camera with built in transmitter which connects to a 9V square type battery (PP3). This then transmits to a...
9
9

GP Super Sportster 40
Hi, I can fly a trainer (Seagull Arising Star) with confidence and now want to move to a low-wing model. Is the Great Planes Super Sportster 40 MkII ARF too ambitious? Any other advice / info on this...
12
12

Is single channel V tail possible?
Thanks for all the input on my battery question. If I build the glider with V tail (old timer hand launch glider scaled up to 36" wingspan), is it possible to build a single channel, rudder only? Can...
2
2

pictures Aspach E meeting
Goedendag, Pictures from the Aspach E meeting in Germany (the best/biggest E meeting in the world ??): Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Question
Hi folks, Can anyone give me some idea of what can cause a plane to kind of fall out of an outside loop. I get the plane started down toward the ground from 12 o'clock and everything is ok until it...
5
5

anybody by the Yellow Bee from Harbor Freight ?
it was about $30 .. has 2 tiny motors and i think 4 " props with 30deg pitch ... it's a push design. kinda .. on the flimsy side but i havent actually flown yet .. will require tweaking of trim on...
18
18

RCM Big Bird Too
Greetings, I recently acquired a slightly damaged RCM Big Bird Too - Plan #849, and plans as well. I believe that with some minor work that it will be a great candidate for an "E" conversion. Missing...

looking for info for older YS 60
Hello, I'm trying to find some info for a YS .60SE. I know that some of the pump regulator parts are shared with the YS 45. I am trying to find some instructions for set up and plumbing. I would...

What kind of battery runs a receiver/servo?
I'm a non r/c guy that is about to become an r/c guy. I have scaled up an old Jetco 20 hlg to 36" wingspan. Still no motor, just hi-start launch. The pod is fat enough to fit a micro receiver and...
8
8

Lotsa vintage and giant scale stuff for auction on Ebay
All estate sale items..... Lotsa vintage stuff and giant scale stuff for auction on Ebay: Vintage Edson Muffler Mount - unsed Vintage K&B Torpedo .40 engine Vintage K&B 15-R, series 61, model 510...
4
4

JR 6 meter receivers
If anyone is looking for some JR 6 meter receivers, I have a number of them listed on eBay. Bidding ends tonight (9/180 Thank you
11
11

CSD CAM Software for R/C Planes
I am looking for some CAD Software that has a library of R/C Planes tha I can change scale on and generate plans. Is this available -- macknight200...
1
1