Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need Muffler for OS 91-4 stroke
Anyone out there have a muffler they don't need? Willing to pay a reasoanble amount. Contact me at Thanks. I have used a muffler from a Magnum .91 four stroke on an OS .91 four stroke. The parts are...
1
1

Re: Fan Trainer Plans
i to would like a plan as i had started to build one awhile back bu the plans were only borrowed this is for the electric fligh international july/august 1995 issue wich i no longer have (plan owne...
1
1

The Eastern Soaring League comes to NY June 25/26
The Eastern Soaring League will be coming to Long Island this weekend for some unlimited sailplane flying fun. Contest info and registration can be found here: will have two one day contests, so you...
1
1

In-Flight Video of Rolling Circle
My newest Head-Turning Video- the pilot's head turns left and right with the ailerons and rudder and extends with the elevator. Great view of a rolling circle over Valley Forge Park from inside the...
1
1

Radian powered glider
Just started with the Radian...Got the RTF. Do I turn on the transmitter first, or the receive power. I have read the instruction, but they don 't seem to make which way is the best. I have been...
6
6

Where is everyone?
Probably out flying. Thought so. Working too much, flying too little. :( Reminding myself why I should have prepped and painted the outbuilding in April instead of waiting until June. BobH On Sun, 12...
13
13

digital ballasts
LEDs, short for Light Emitting Diodes, are tiny semiconductor chips that generate light when electrified. It takes a small amount of electricity to make an LED glow (emit electrons), and the elements...

ESC wiring color IDs
I finally came around to using an old (20 plus years) 2 channel RC set (Hi-Tech Challenger 2 HT-24HB) and ESC Hi-Tech (SP-10-40A 6-8.4V). The RC servo has a Red-Black-Black three wire cable. The ESC...
1
1

Good balancing LIPO charger?
I am starting to fly electric again and since Nicads are scarce and expensive, I am going to bite the bullet and change over to LIPO's. I have heard that they don't catch fire much these days (grin)....
14
14

Vacuum bagging Canadians
I have a lab size vacuum pump I want to get rid of $150 and also a vacuum chamber or pot, welded SS with a plexiglass lid suitable for de- airing resins etc $50. Contact me off list Brian. Waterloo...
2
2

Favorite online (US) stores to buy wheels?
Specifically, I am looking for 4" to 8" air filled wheel assemblies. Thanks. think Du-Bro used to make large air wheel you had to keep inflated also. http://www.hobby-lobby.com/air_wheels_384_ctg.htm
1
1

Re: Robbe Concorde for sale
Still have the concorde? Im interested if so... http://www.ebay.com/itm/320949810553?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
1
1

Scale Builder Needs Help P-82
I am begining a scale project on the twin mustang fuze P-82. I have done several searches but can only find some old B&W photos of the markings. Can anyone suggest where I might find a good photo...
4
4

Too windy to fly, not in the mood for the simulator, indoor heli needs parts...
...so I dragged out the 1/8 nitro buggy! :-) I bought a cheap ready-to-run buggy a couple of years ago. After I got the kinks worked out, the thing is a scream. I think the racing classes for 1/8th...

digipace11 manual
i need a manual for my ace digipace11 cycler/ anyone help me? Send me your email address to my email address in my signature at the bottom and I will send you the PDF file I have for it. Try this....
4
4