Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Newbie aerobatics
The AMA website should have them. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
2
2

Standard practice?
Hi; I'm just about to place an order for a brushless motor, ESC and battery; since I plan on having only one battery (E-power) for this plane, I was going to mount it somewhat permanantly in the plane...
4
4

NOMAC WARBIRD FLYIN
The New Orleans Model Aviation Club would like to invite you to their WARBIRD FLYIN- November 7,8,9. Please visit for details... This is worth a 500 mile trip just for the fish fry, yall.... Cheers,...
2
2

Electric Se5 ?
Anyone put a Astro 90 on a Balsa USA Se-5? I am building one now that was going to have a G-38 and the owner changed his mind and decided to go electric. This is THE biggist electric I've ever seen,...
1
1

Spark plug guy Help !!
Built gas models in 1950 ....... Spark plugs Got Radioshack x-ec diversion from Megatech for grandson. Help an old modeler !!! Thanks Guys !!
2
2

Vicomte 1915
I have a kit for a plane called the Vicomte 1915, but the plans are missing. It's a WWI type monoplane, for either electric or glow. It looks scale, but I don't think it is. The only problem I have is...

NiMH for ignition batteries?
I have some gas burners that need ignition battery packs. Those tiny and lightweight 2,000 mah packs from Tower (4.8V) with universal connectors sure look good and they are priced right. Any thoughts?...
9
9

** NEW - ARF RC Electric 3D Acrobatic Airplanes **
Pictures and Videos: ** FlitonUSA would like to announce the debut of its newest line of Precision Aircrafts. They will be in your favorite hobby stores within the next 1-2 months. All the specs can...
2
2

Pretty in pink?
Well it's not that pretty but it sure can fly! took this at the HFC Big Bird event here in BC. It's running an RCS 215 (that's 215cc!) radial, you've never heard an engine sound so sweet. The pilot...
1
1

Re: [RCSE] Crazy max
Well, after a handful of flights on my crazy max - it bit it today. The wing just flew off at about 50 ft. I had the rubber bands connected to the skewers that I mounted in the firewall and they must...
5
5

Re: Definition of Fun-Fly
I always thought they were the same thing...just different names.
4
4

TX and Plane Batteries
I just got a Hobbico Quick Field Charger MKII for that new field box, and the instructions talk about various batteries. I have a Hobbico SuperStar 40 trainer, and Futaba radio. My question is: Do...
3
3

Wingo Camera?
Hi, I have a wingo.. and I'm wondering what people have carried on their wingos? I'm looking to possibly carry an Aiptek DV3100 digital camera up in the air. It weights in a 5.6 oz. Is this too much?

plans
would anyone be interested in some plans i have found online? you would need something like turbo cad to view them you can download an evaluation version from thier website
3
3

help finding a new plane?
Hi I have mastered my trainer a airstrike. I would like to get a scale model of a Cessna. Anyone know of a good electric or would i have to go fuel? Martin Poles