Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OK so i know nothing
As above, however I do understand some hairydynamics, I can build / sew / fly kites to a good standard, I can get by with electronics (C+G), mechanically I am fine (HNC). I would like to ask the...
2
2

Interesting R/C Items
?ViewItem&item=3137474838&category=2563&rd=1?ViewItem&item=3138048522&category=19164&rd=1
3
3

Re: opinions wanted on 4 electric models, which should I choose?
>SNIP

os 1.08 propeller
I just have a luck to bought form a friend at very low price a brand new out of the box OS 1.08 motor. I want to know what will be the best propeller for this motor. i am not interested in speed very...
3
3

Grass cutting at field
I would like to know how most of the clubs handle the grass cutting. We have always paid a guy in the club to cut ours. We have a new guy this year and he is not doing a satisfactory job. Not cut low...
1
1

Re: how do you get rid of old model fuel
Hi Andy, I see you've cross-posted to a bunch of groups, hope you at least read this one. I've put old fuel in my chain-saw, and motor bike before with no ill effects. The nitro-methane burned...
1
1

Volume Purchases of servo connectors
My club is interested in purchasing unassembled servo connectors in anyone know any sources?
12
12

Zagi 400X wing core question
Sorry for the stupid subject. It was meant to be "Zagi 400X wing core question". -- Best regards, Andrey Tarasevich

Finally back in the hobby
Good Evening, All, Well, after a 12 year absence from the hobby, I finally jumped back in with my 13 yr old son. Boy, talk about fun!! I thought it was fun when I solo'ed 13 years ago. Watching my boy...
4
4

Hitec Futaba 8 Channel FM receiver on ebay
eBay Mobile

New 3M77 and Zagi
Hello I just bought a ZAGI 400X kit and I'm wondering if anyone actually tried using the "new formula" 3M 77 spray adhesive in accordance with the additinal instruction sheet included with the kit. Is...
6
6

balsa
does anyone kjnow a good website to get balsa wood from?
5
5

looking for an instructor in Lou, KY area...
Anyone here from louisville? TIA John

plywood
do you think a model airplane can be made entirely of 1/4 plywood ? wing ribs and all?
4
4

Club riding tractor question
My model airplane club bought a new MTD Yard Machine from Walmart last fall. It had a 17hp Briggs and Stratton engine. After approximately 20 hours of grass cutting, it sounded like a rod was knocking...
12
12