Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WeedEater Engine
I have an old Featherlite weed eater that I have replaced with a newer model. Is that engine worth saving for model airplane use? I have heard that only certain makes are worthy of an airplane...
11
11

JR DS811 servos
Hi all, I have a plane with JR DS811 servos in it. There is one servo for each aileron. When at neutral, the servos buzz and chatter (fast vibration). The control surface do not seem to move but I can...
4
4

Re: Myrtle Beach
good thing y'all came when you did: 5, 2003 Car Runs Into Myrtle Beach Business By SCOTT LEAMON WBTW News 13 A Myrtle Beach hobby shop has a new, unwelcome entrance. A gash in the business' wall...
1
1

Gee Bee pitch problem
Anyone flying a Byron GeeBee? Mine is very pitch sensitive to throttle. At full it climbs and at low it dives. This makes for some interesting flying lol! It's got the specified right and down thrust...
7
7

Re: O.S. FT 120 Gemini- still looking
My OS parts manual shows that you need par t number OS17537 carb assy FT120 (80) ....the July `83 price WAS $29.57,,,,,WORLD ENGINES Catalg
1
1

E-flite Apex Peak Charger
Hello All, Does anyone have any experience with the E-flite Apex Peak Charger? I have one to charge the 6 cell 320mah and 270 mah packs I use with my wattage minimax, and have only used the 400mah...
2
2

Is there a chart horsepower/ model size / performance?
With the increase in power of 4 stroke motors a lot of the "suitable engine" information is meaningless. What would be good is a chart of performance / horsepower / type of plane / weight / maybe wing...
2
2

Newbee, again
Please, you people are thinking all kinds of dangerous thoughts!!! (Sorry my english is not very strong). I'm not intending on smuggling anything like drugs with a plane!!! So please, help me out, I...
19
19

I need to buy a trainer 40 or 4 or 60 in flying condition
If you want to sell yours with all flying accessories, ( trasmitter, servos, batteries ...... motor ..... ) Please contact with me. I am in CA LA and will pay for shipping. email : patrick Thanks,

NIB OS.32F ABC on ebay
Item # 3137942509

What kind of glue would hold an exhaust deflector on?
What kind of glue would hold an exhaust deflector on?
11
11

Re: Dual Aileron servos
Use a seperate channel for each servo. With a Y lead, you lose the ability to control each servo independantly. Your manual should tell you how to do this. MrBonk
11
11

Re: USS Nimitz in the Persian Gulf ! Update Airshow Action Photo Gallery
Lots of great pictures of Navy Aircraft of all types. Decent site, worth spending time there. Donald
1
1

Pull Pull Cable
Just went to Walmart looking for steel leader wire (fising) to make a pull pull system. They didn't have any. Is this stuff no longer made? Phil
14
14

simulator
CSM Simulator V10 eBay Mobile