Re: O.S. FT 120 Gemini- still looking

My OS parts manual shows that you need par

t number OS17537 carb assy FT120 (80) ....the July `83 price WAS $29.57,,,,,WORLD ENGINES Catalg

Reply to
Charles Brooks

You shoudl try getting a hold of Pauls Models

or you can reach him at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. I needed a carb for my TT 46 and could not find one at my LHS or anywhere online. He was freindly helpful and gave me a good price on a rebuild of my old one instead of selling me a new one. what a deal! :-) Anyway, I would highly reccommend him and suspect he can help you find what you are looking for. Mark

Reply to
Penguin254