3d Block of Bobcat?

Shot in the dark, I'm sure....
Anybody know where I might find a 3D block of a bobcat (not the meow kind, the vroom vroom kind?) Or even some 2d drawings of one so I can make my
own?
Thanks for any info, Beatle
Try these links: TurboSquid has several road machine models (3DS): <www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/149590> and, of course, google sketchup: <http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid^a5c9b8340aa789beab57301 107581>
HTH The White Furball

Thanks HTH. I guess I should have specified that I was looking for an AutoCAD .dwg file, I don't really have the ability to download any other software to this here work PC. Anybody know anywhere else to look? Like I said, it doesn't necessarily have to be 3D.
Thanks again for any further help...

Did you actually try googling bobcat.dwg.
Works for me - although registration was a bit tedious