3d Block of Bobcat?

Shot in the dark, I'm sure....
Anybody know where I might find a 3D block of a bobcat (not the meow kind,
the vroom vroom kind?) Or even some 2d drawings of one so I can make my
own?
Thanks for any info,
Beatle
Reply to
Beatle
Try these links: TurboSquid has several road machine models (3DS):
and, of course, google sketchup:
HTH The White Furball
"Beatle" wrote in news:45c0f7b0$0$28132$ snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com:
Reply to
happybichon
Thanks HTH. I guess I should have specified that I was looking for an AutoCAD .dwg file, I don't really have the ability to download any other software to this here work PC. Anybody know anywhere else to look? Like I said, it doesn't necessarily have to be 3D.
Thanks again for any further help...
Reply to
Beatle
Did you actually try googling bobcat.dwg.
Works for me - although registration was a bit tedious
Reply to
strawberry