ACAD 2007 to Turbocad & Alibre

My friend cannot open my 2007 files in Turbocad and Alibre any solutions please. Brian.

TurboCAD is usually slightly behind as regards DWG compatibility with AutoCAD.
There is utility available from AutoDesk, the name slips my mind, that can make file backward and forward compatible try that and see what happens.
friend cannot open my 2007 files in Turbocad and Alibre any<BR>solutions please.<BR>Brian.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Mason wrote:

Use the "Save as" function from the File menu and save as Release 14.
Chris
-