acad.lsp

My just had to install 2000 on my father-in-laws new hard drive and he wants his hot keys back. I was looking around on his old drive for acad.lsp and pgp files but couldn't find them. Did AutoDesk change to some other format for 2000?

Reply to
C G T

Yes they did. Check the help file. If you're still stuck repost.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

PGP is the same.

There are a couple of changes with the way 2000 handles acad.lsp due to the multiple document interface. The Help explains it all much better than I could.

FWIW......if I'm not mistaken, hot keys are defined in the menu files, not the PGP, etc. (I could be wrong, I don't use them.)

Reply to
TomD