acad.lsp

My just had to install 2000 on my father-in-laws new hard drive and he wants his hot keys back. I was looking around on his old drive for acad.lsp and
pgp files but couldn't find them. Did AutoDesk change to some other format for 2000?
Yes they did. Check the help file. If you're still stuck repost.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com
C G T wrote:

PGP is the same.
There are a couple of changes with the way 2000 handles acad.lsp due to the multiple document interface. The Help explains it all much better than I could.
FWIW......if I'm not mistaken, hot keys are defined in the menu files, not the PGP, etc. (I could be wrong, I don't use them.)