AcadR12 -- How can I change info in the splash screen?

AcadR12 -- How can I change info in the splash screen?

Not a big deal, but I just had my area code changed and would like to change the phone number that comes up on the screen when the program starts up.

Unfortunately, the company I bought if from long ago is out of business.

Any ideas? I was already searched the files' code for the old number and for the ASCII equivalent but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fred

Reply to
HBYardSale