AcadR12 -- How can I change info in the splash screen?

AcadR12 -- How can I change info in the splash screen?
Not a big deal, but I just had my area code changed and would like to change
the phone number that comes up on the screen when the program starts up.
Unfortunately, the company I bought if from long ago is out of business.
Any ideas? I was already searched the files' code for the old number and for the ASCII equivalent but no luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Fred