Architectural Plan CD's

I am posting some new CD's on ebay that contain complete, full sets of home plans. The CDs are only $25 for 43 complete sets of AutoCAD plans. Plan sizes range from 1,100 to over 4,000 s.f. and are current designs. All of the plans are fully editible and contain plans, elevations, sections, framing, foundation, details, mechanical & electrical drawings. These plans are all in AutoCAD 2000 or Architectural Desktop 3.3.

Also there are CDs for commercial building, multi-family, Architectural and Engineering construction details and general office symbols and drawings. Look at the link below for a complete list and links to all the CD auctions.

no gimicks - just need some extra vacation cash and these plans were just collecting dust on my hard drive. Feel free to email if you have any questions and please dont flame me too bad.

Thanks,

-Rob

Reply to
Southwest Home Plans