Auto snap

can anyone tell me why my auto snap has stopped working. it used to smap to things like intersection or quadrant depending on what i have selected, but
it no longer does it. i have repaired autocad 2002LT but it does still not work.
Osnap are active ?...if so, just right click on the Osnap button in the status bar, and choose which osnap you want. If not, F3 will make them active
paul a crit :