2002 dimension suffix suppresion

In my parent dimension styles, which are used for linear
dimensions, I use a " suffix to represent inches. How do I
suppress this suffix when using a variant dimension style
for angular dimensions? I keep getting is a suffix like
this: 57.6°", when I want this: 57.6°.
Thanks & Regards,
Mark
Reply to
Mark Owens
You have the answer in your question....Just modify the "child" dimension style for angular dimensiosns and get rid of the suffix.....If you dont have the child dimension style yet, just create a new style just for angular dimensiosn starting with the parent. Hmm.....is that clear ?
Mark Owens a écrit :
Reply to
Michel
Thanks Michel. I removed the suffix from the parent style and created three child styles, one each for linear, radial, & angular dimensions. All now have the desired suffixes.
Mark
Michel wrote:
Reply to
Mark Owens