Dimension Suffix

Not sure if I am missing this functionality completely or it doesn't exist, but I want to add a suffix (such as " or mm) to all the dimensions in a drawing. Is this in the options window?

Thanks for any assistance!

Reply to
jakemjones

No option but I believe you can use the "format painter" in Office Pro/ Premium.

Reply to
ttrein

This isn't hard to do manually. Use a filter to select only dimensions. Then just add mm once after the mm.

TOP

Reply to
TOP