AutoCAD 2005 to 2007 Middle puck button

Hi all.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've just gone from AutoCAD 2005 to 2007. I've been trying to find out how I can make my acecad 12x12 4 button puck middle button work the same way as it did in 2005. I have all my custom toolbars and drop down menus sorted out, but I just can't work out the puck button.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

René (Australia)

Reply to
René Pilat

Rene, You need to find out if your tablet/puck is supported in AutoCAD 2007. The web site for the tablet manufacturer would usually have this info. If they do support it they will probably supply a driver for AutoCAD

2007.
Reply to
sakoguy