AUtoCad Drafters in IL.

Hudson Highland is searching for AutoCad drafters to work in Illinois. We have several open positions.

  1. We have 2 drafters in Northern Illinois working with a survey and mapping company doing survey drawings alta's and topos.
  2. LDD Cad techs in Western Suburbs
  3. Civil Drafters in a Northwest Suburb utilizing Pacsoft and doing building lines in a subdivision.

Please send resumes to snipped-for-privacy@hudson.com

Regards,

Woody Siddall

Reply to