AUtoCad Drafters in IL.

Hudson Highland is searching for AutoCad drafters to work in Illinois. We have several open positions.
1. We have 2 drafters in Northern Illinois working with a survey and
mapping company doing survey drawings alta's and topos. 2. LDD Cad techs in Western Suburbs 3. Civil Drafters in a Northwest Suburb utilizing Pacsoft and doing building lines in a subdivision.
Please send resumes to snipped-for-privacy@hudson.com
Regards,
Woody Siddall