AutoCAD - Excel prob

Hello,
I have an Excel chart on the autocad paper space but cant do anything with it: cant select it so cant erase it, move etc.
Any ideas? Its not visible in the model space so it should be on the paper space. Ive not done the drawing in the first place so dont know the history behind it.
thanks, Pekka
Did you try picking the edge of the OLE precisely?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I have had this problem in the past. I found a poor work around on the autodesk site. Essentially it told you to switch off each layer in turn until you figure out which layer the spreadsheet was inserted on, then isolate that layer and move everything except the spreadsheet to a different layer. Afterwards you can turn off the layer with the spreadsheet, rename the layers as required and re-insert the spreadsheet from excel to a new layer. I wanted to find some better way such as editing the autocad file the way you would edit a batch file, but I could not find anything. It only happened to me once or twice. I have no idea why it happened.

Thanks for the answers! I still couldnt select the chart so I made a new drawing and copy/pasted the old drawing into it..