Autocad "Lite"

R15 doesn't cut it any more. Besides I am running 2004. Miss VCadd, but haven't got much choice since I am stuck with dealing with a lot of
different architects and their files.
Caveman wrote:

Well, there are a lot of Intellicad clones, but none free any more (I guess).
http://www.axcad.com/axcad/compatibility.htm
This is for 199$. But most of them have a free 30-days trial period. Test driving a variety of dozen gives you a grace period of one year!
Last I looked progecad had a free version, but only for non-commercial use.
Caveman wrote:

I remember part of the box design which had a rear bicycle wheel and gears and stuff. I know about autocad LT, I could have sworn it was by autodesk and it was a cheap edition for under $100 oh well.
RobbieB wrote:

This program? http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID 3112&id'53027
I don't remember the bike wheel, but could it have been an Acad-clone like IntelliCAD? Versions of it have been free, and some went for as little as a hundred bucks.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca