Autoslime Insults Patriotic Americans

Autoslime Labs: DWF Freedom and Independence (Hardy Har Har)

Initially impressive as it makes viewing the proprietary crippleware dwf file format browser agnostic but after a moment of reflection and circumspection Autoslime's "Project Freewheel" should be more aptly named "Project Trojan Flypaper" it is nothing more than a hijacked web standard that has been corrupted to generate sticky crippleware with features "to come" from the masters of slime who dare compare their underhanded dishonorable slimey business practices to the honor and nobility of the principles used to found the former United States of America.

Especially since Project Trojan Flypaper is just that; a trojan initiative from the masters of slime who are now offering a crippled free file viewer to those who copy and paste a snippet of code into a webpage that resolves where? At dwfit.com which is controlled by whom? Autoslime. Bingo! Instant method to collect customer CAD files, analyze them, collect user data and data mine the entire collection.

Fools who give Autoslime their data for the opportunity to advertise on the dwfit website will once again pay to undermine their own well being. I tell ya, these pimps have got it down. Copying Google as they have was easy but I doubt Google will be happy if Autoslime tries to sell advertising using the term "CADwords" which would infringe on Google's trademarked Adwords.

Furthermore, I see no mention of any public API (typical of slimesters) without which there can be no "mashup" where the real value is being experienced by users who can utilize the published Web 2.0 APIs from those such as Google, Microsoft and others releasing real "Web 2.0" applications [1] to program their own applications.

Reply to
clintonG

Project Flypaper Trojan outputs png rather than svg which is not supported by many browsers. My mistake for not reading further about the format being output. The rest of the commentary however seems to remain valid.

Reply to
clintonG