ctb to pcp coverter - how does it work in ACAD 2004?

I have 2004 and want to convert a ctb file to a pcp file.

I have download the special ctb2pcp7.exe file from Autodesk - but how do you make it work from within ACAD 2004?

It says to just add the converter "exe" file to the same folder as the acad.exe file - now what do I do?

regards

PeterH

Reply to
PeterH