Desperate need for a Lisp...

Pleading again for the routine "layof.lsp". Was familiar with it in R2004 but now employed using R2000 without it's inclusion. Please, if
someone could email it directly I would be sincerely appreciative. snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
gerry ewert wrote:

How appreciative? ........hehehe
Thanks a lot Tom :((
TomD wrote:

gerry ewert wrote:

Sorry for being a wise-ass.
Have you tried the lisp download sites, like Cadalog, etc.? I have one that I wrote, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it. It's a little buggy.
Is this what you are looking for? Layoff.lsp (note double 'f')?
See http://www.structool.com/downloads.html
where you will find it.