Desperate need for a Lisp...

Pleading again for the routine "layof.lsp". Was familiar with it in
R2004 but now employed using R2000 without it's inclusion. Please, if
someone could email it directly I would be sincerely appreciative.
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Reply to
gerry ewert
How appreciative? ........hehehe
Reply to
TomD
Thanks a lot Tom :((
TomD wrote:
Reply to
gerry ewert
Sorry for being a wise-ass.
Have you tried the lisp download sites, like Cadalog, etc.? I have one that I wrote, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it. It's a little buggy.
Reply to
TomD
Is this what you are looking for? Layoff.lsp (note double 'f')?
See
where you will find it.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.