Desperate need for a Lisp...

Pleading again for the routine "layof.lsp". Was familiar with it in R2004 but now employed using R2000 without it's inclusion. Please, if someone could email it directly I would be sincerely appreciative. snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
gerry ewert

How appreciative? ........hehehe

Reply to
TomD

Reply to
gerry ewert

Sorry for being a wise-ass.

Have you tried the lisp download sites, like Cadalog, etc.? I have one that I wrote, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it. It's a little buggy.

Reply to
TomD

Is this what you are looking for? Layoff.lsp (note double 'f')?

See

where you will find it.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.