dodecahedron

Draw a regular pentagon (edge to a give length).
I made this into a region for ease of manipulation.
Copy the region/face and use the align command to "align" to one edge of the
first pentagon.
use the rotate 3D command to rotate the second pentagon around the edge (define the axis by the two end points) by 63°.
either do a polar array (5 items) around the centre of the first pentagon or use the align command using 3 points on further copies of the pentagon.
That should give you half the object - leave the rest to you ...........

Add pictures here
âś–
Thank you for information, I've one question: I can't count volume of this dodecahedron, bacuase Autocad says:) that it's not region or solid, so how can i change it? m