draw order

hi! i have acad 2004 and since last week i have a problem with draw order comands it simply won't go 'send to back' or 'bring to front'
i use it for putting the hatch to back of my drawing... can anyone help? thnx
--
Janko Aschenbrenner

PFI
Prostor Forum Inenjering, d.o.o.
I have had the same difficulty with modelspace entities shown in viewports. (When using pure MSPACE, draw order has always worked well.) Seems that I simply selected everything but the hatch, and either moved it @0,0, or cut it out and pasted it back to the same place. This caused it to be on top.
-james