FS: 2 boxed copies of AutoCAD 2004 - brand new !!!!

We have two copies of BOXED NEW - NEVER installed AutoCAD 2004 Full Versions. The are 100% legit - manuals, BOX, CDs - everything is
included.
$2000.00 per box - FREE SHIPPING to YOU!!!
Our firm shrunk in size and we are just trying to recapture some of our investment since the distributor will not let us return.
Our loss is your gain.
Payment by Paypal or Cashiers Check ONLY.
Thanks.
Remove the words 'garbage' in the email address to reply.
Your dealer won't take them back, even for $2000 each? What assurances does the potential buyer here have that these are *registerable* if your dealer considers them "sold"? ___

Your loss is our loss if we buy. Go opensource!
-- OPENSOURCE/FREE CAD/3D/GIS/ETC. SOLUTIONS/INFO: .Why Software Should Not Have Owners: www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html .Brl CAD http://ftp.arl.mil/brlcad .Q CAD www.qcad.org/index.php3 .FreeCAD www.askoh.com/freecad .Varkon CAD www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/help/varkon/man.htm .Art Of Illusion http://aoi.sourceforge.net .Blender www.blender.org .Wings www.wings3d.org .Persistence of Vision www.povray.org .Grass GIS http://grass.itc.it .Info www.opensource.org .Repository www.sourceforge.net .3d File Converter http://home.europa.com/~keithr

My plonking you is my gain. Bye.