FS: AutoCAD 2004 Full Retail Version

We have two copies of BOXED NEW - NEVER installed AutoCAD 2004 Full Versions. The are 100% legit - manuals, BOX, CDs - everything is included.

$2000.00 per box - FREE SHIPPING to YOU!!!

Our firm shrunk in size and we are just trying to recapture some of our investment since the distributor will not let us return.

Our loss is your gain.

Payment by Paypal or Cashiers Check ONLY.

Thanks.

Remove the words 'garbage' in the email address to reply.

Reply to
tyranus12345garbage