hatch pattern

Hi,
I received a drawing with a cool hatch pattern in it.
Is there any way for me to "extract" that pattern and use it in other
drawings?
Thanks,
jojo

Sorry, I'm using 2006
GETPAT.LSP from http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff
Some (not all) users have reported problems using GETPAT with drawings made with versions later than 2004; if it doesn't work for you try saving back to an earlier version. ___

Thank you Paul.
jojo