Hatch snap >:|

Hello everyone.
Is there any way to turn of that ridiculous "feature"? Osnap snaps to hatch, how do i turn it off (AutoCAD2004)?
Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure about ACAD2004 for but in 2007 I can go to "Tools", then "Options".... and in the "Drafting" tab.... down at the bottom left, there is a radio box under Object Snap Options that says "Ignore hatch objects". Check the box, and you're good to go!!
Hope it works for 2004 as well.
~Julie~
Julie:

No, nothing there.
Bummer. Sorry. Hope someone else can help.