HELP: I'm considering becoming an Independant Contractor

I've recently been considering doing some contract work on the side to supplement my income and was wondering if anyone had a contract that I could use
and tweak to work for this very thing.
I've looked on the internet for sample contracts but haven't had much luck.
Does anyone know of or have a 'template' contract that I can tweak for my use?
Thanks in advance!
any office supply store will have them.. there's allot of trust involved with or without a wordy contract. chances are, if you ever had trouble collecting, you would spend more in court costs than the amount due. find a simple form that looks professional & go for it.
--
Be cool,
Longshot