How to give ellipse "pline" thickness?

For the life of me, short of doing an arc pline which would be a pain in the backside, how can I give an ellipse a pline thickness? I should note that I don't want to do it through pen thicknesses, but would like to have it shown onscreen...

Using Autocad 2000....

Thanks in advance...

Dave

Reply to
Dave St.Onge

Don't you mean pline *width*? If so, you can't. You'll either have to approximate your ellipses by setting the PELLIPSE variable to 1 *before* drawing them, or convert your current ellipses to polyline approximations some other way. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Yeah...that's what I ment ;)....thanks though...

Dave

Reply to
Dave St.Onge