How to give ellipse "pline" thickness?

For the life of me, short of doing an arc pline which would be a pain in the backside, how can I give an ellipse a pline thickness? I should note that I
don't want to do it through pen thicknesses, but would like to have it shown onscreen...
Using Autocad 2000....
Thanks in advance...
Dave
Don't you mean pline *width*? If so, you can't. You'll either have to approximate your ellipses by setting the PELLIPSE variable to 1 *before* drawing them, or convert your current ellipses to polyline approximations some other way. ___
"Dave St.Onge" <*.*> wrote in message

Yeah...that's what I ment ;)....thanks though...
Dave