Is there a way to change layer settings for multiple sheets?

I have a sheet set set up with about 60 sheets. Each sheet has layers like ex_conc, ex_pipe, etc... I m trying to change the plot style for each layer with prefix ex_ to a gray penstyle. Instead of opening each sheet and individually altering each layer setting is there a way to select multiple sheet files find all layers with prefix "ex_" and change the penstyle?

Reply to
sellers.matt

SCRIPT file or you might change the plot style table associated with the files.

Reply to
rj