isometric pipe bend

hi there,,,
can anyone help me? me can draw an iso circle in "plan view" using an elipse to the outside of an iso square... but how to i draw the elipse so
that its inside the iso square?? (tangent to its sides in other words)
i need to do this to draw a bend in a pipe... or is there a simpler way?
ta!!!
ez
You must be in isometric snap mode. Type ellipse, then I for isocircle option Pick the center of the iso square. flip to the correct plane with F5 if necessary. Pick a midpoint on the square side.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD
ta!
ez