isometric pipe bend

hi there,,,

can anyone help me? me can draw an iso circle in "plan view" using an elipse to the outside of an iso square... but how to i draw the elipse so that its inside the iso square?? (tangent to its sides in other words)

i need to do this to draw a bend in a pipe... or is there a simpler way?

ta!!!

ez

Reply to
King Kong

You must be in isometric snap mode. Type ellipse, then I for isocircle option Pick the center of the iso square. flip to the correct plane with F5 if necessary. Pick a midpoint on the square side.

Reply to
Tim S

ta!

ez