Hello group
I have a question, when I load a lisp and the next time I start Autocad, the
loaded lisp routing are lost and I have to reloaded all the lisp routinens.
What am I doing wrong?
How are the Lisp stay loaded when I restart autocad.
I,m using autocad 2000
Reply to
Carmen
Look into "Tools...Load Application", or APPLOAD from the command prompt.
Carmen wrote:
Reply to
TomD
For Acad 2000, be sure to look into "autoloading". There are several issues regarding SDI that don't exist in R14 and prior.
Reply to
TomD