Hello group

I have a question, when I load a lisp and the next time I start Autocad, the loaded lisp routing are lost and I have to reloaded all the lisp routinens. What am I doing wrong? How are the Lisp stay loaded when I restart autocad.

I,m using autocad 2000

Reply to
Carmen

TomD

For Acad 2000, be sure to look into "autoloading". There are several issues regarding SDI that don't exist in R14 and prior.

Reply to
TomD