ltscale

No matter what I use for ltscale my dashed and dotted lines are solid - autocad 2004

Have you played with the linetype scale of the element itself using the Object Properties Dialog Box? (Click the "Properties" button or type "_properties.")
Paper or model space? New linetypes or old? All drawings or one?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca