Printing to PDF

When printing to PDF from within AutoCad (2008), is there a way to transfer information held within, say, a drawing title block such that
the information could be automatically extracted from the PDF.
I'd like to populate a database with titleblock information grabbed specifically from the pdf file.
Any thoughts appreciated.

I think I've discovered a way using Acrobat Distiller. I'll explore some more...