filesize

I am using Acad. V2008 and I am trying to import a dwg/dxf into another
program. For whatever reason this other program will not accept anything
from 2004 on. So I am relegated to save as 2000 or earlier. When I save my
139kb drawing as a 2000 dxf it becomes 2.1 mb. Why would this be? If I save
as R12 dxf it is 338 kb. Why the big difference?
Reply to
Chuck