Properties of steel shapes

I didn't bring home a steel manual.

I've been searching for properties of steel shapes on line. Can't find what I'm looking for ... weights & areas, mostly. C of G would be nice.

I'm finding the center of gravity for a rather complicated steel & concrete constructon, to figure out how to lift it.

Thanks

Reply to
bbelly

Where exactly did you look? There must be a hundred sources out there! Anyway, here's one from the steel construction web site. Go figure.

See from about page 162 of this guidebook:

strawberry