rare rotate problem

I'm wondering if anyone else have ever had this happen.
For about a year now I've noticed that only once in a while
usually it seems to have always been on large dense drawings,
that when I have to zoom up to Rotate by reference that the
rotation does not complete all the way to it's end point but
rather will stop a little short of it.
Sounds like it might possibly be simply a display resolution problem that would clear up with a regen(?).
Reply to
Spud