Re: Looking for Autocad 2004 ---- Here is 2002

Here is a copy of Autocad 2002 that I discovered. I tried it and it works.
http://sazerjr.tripod.com /
Just remember that any software that does not come from a credible source
such as a dealer may contain trojans or viruses. Do not put second hand software on a system that has important files on it or where you are making financial transactions.