Re: Trouble locating file

me
Robert, I'd like to find that file also, but since you say you would detail one yourself,
All of my GM shop manuals have very nice full page measured drawings. Dead on front, rear, sides. The best ones I've found though is in the GM Chevy Power book. Small block and large block, as well as the V6. Transmissions too.
Let me know if you want me to scan the pages for you, and then you can draw over them.
If I was really seriously looking, I would call GM, and ask for the file. Chances are good they would let you have it. Not like it's some kind of secret Windows code.
Whatever you wind up doing, I'd be interested in hearing the result.
-- Battersby.
T.M. Battersby www.battersbyornamental.com

an
me
it.
detail
That would be great if you could scan images of the front, side, top, and maybe the back of an image. I don't have a lot of time right now to work on this project, but I would be willing to give it a try. I could send you the files as I complete them.

chopped
for
would
direct

There is no plan in my books Robert. Elevations all the way around.
Using the dims on the 4 sides, you should be able to put together the bird's eye view. That one depends on what kind of induction system you want anyway.
I have the scans completed. mudpuddleatsatxdotrrdotcom
-- Battersby.
T.M. Battersby www.battersbyornamental.com

internet
engine.