Re: Trouble locating file

accurate drawing file of a small block chevy and/or transmission. I would
> be happy with an accurate representation of a stock or "hot rod" engine.
> Small block or big block, it doesn't really matter. If anyone can direct me
> to a contact or website for this information
Robert, I'd like to find that file also, but since you say you would detail
one yourself,
All of my GM shop manuals have very nice full page measured drawings. Dead
on front, rear, sides. The best ones I've found though is in the GM Chevy
Power book. Small block and large block, as well as the V6. Transmissions
too.
Let me know if you want me to scan the pages for you, and then you can draw
over them.
If I was really seriously looking, I would call GM, and ask for the file.
Chances are good they would let you have it. Not like it's some kind of
secret Windows code.
Whatever you wind up doing, I'd be interested in hearing the result.
--
Battersby.
T.M. Battersby

I am in the process of designing a custom roadster body based on a chopped
> and stretched 1932 Ford Roadster. I have been searching the internet for an
> accurate drawing file of a small block chevy and/or transmission. I would
> be happy with an accurate representation of a stock or "hot rod" engine.
> Small block or big block, it doesn't really matter. If anyone can direct me
> to a contact or website for this information, I would really appreciate it.
> I do not have an engine that I can use for reference, or I would just detail
> one myself. Thanks.
Reply to
battersby
That would be great if you could scan images of the front, side, top, and maybe the back of an image. I don't have a lot of time right now to work on this project, but I would be willing to give it a try. I could send you the files as I complete them.
Reply to
Robert Stewart
There is no plan in my books Robert. Elevations all the way around.
Using the dims on the 4 sides, you should be able to put together the bird's eye view. That one depends on what kind of induction system you want anyway.
I have the scans completed. mudpuddleatsatxdotrrdotcom
-- Battersby.
T.M. Battersby

Transmissions
Reply to