Remove black border from inserted clip art

Just as the subject says, I have a piece of circular clip art (.jpg) that inserts with a square black border. I'd really like to get rid of that border.

If it makes any difference, I can change the original art to most any format.

Thanks

Reply to
bbelly

imageframe 0 (from memory)

Reply to
strawberry

Thanks for the help. I don't know where to get at these settings ... don't think I've played with that stuff AT ALL since r 10 or 11 ... cobwebs in the synapses since then ;-)

By the way ... Acad'08

thanks again

Reply to
bbelly

just type "imageframe" into the command line and then press return/ spacebar. Then type "0" or "OFF" and press return/spacebar. I have a feeling that in Acad08 it's "0" and in earlier releases it's "OFF" but I'm not sure.

Reply to
strawberry

RIGHT ON THE MONEY !!!

THANK YOU

Reply to
bbelly

If you still want to see the border but not have it plot than you can use the imageframe command and set the value to 2. Same goes for the PDF frame command. Wait... I just realized that this was posted almost four years ago.... My bad.

Reply to
dannyhaws

I have it still printing the PDF underlay with a border, whether it's set to 0 or 2... and neither option removed the border graphically in model space, layout, or print.

Reply to
unger15

Are you using the imageframe variable?

Reply to