Strange scaling

I need help for a strange question: My template file is setted in meters with ddunits command and another file (named A1) is also setted in the same mode. When i insert A1 file in a new dwg started with the template, it as inserted with a scaled with a coefficient like 3.28084. Why? Please help me... Thanks and forgive my English.

Reply to
topside

The conversion from feet to metres is 0.3048 and the conversion from metres to feet is 3.28084 Apparently part of drawing was prepared in feet and the other part was prepared in metres. Changing ddunits in either part does not rescale the text, etc to be appropriately sized for that conversion.

Reply to
Brian Minto