Subtracting

Is it possible to subtract a wedge solid from a shaft created using revsurf?
I have tried and am guessing not. If this is the case, how best is it to
create a cylindrical component that has a flat at one end with a slot
through it and a tapered heel at the other?
Reply to
retrocal
revolve instead of revsurf will create the solid
Reply to
longshot
You can only subtract a solid from a solid. A REVURF is not a solid.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Yeah I did think this would work after a bit of research. Thanks for your help.
Reply to
retrocal