Subtracting

Is it possible to subtract a wedge solid from a shaft created using revsurf? I have tried and am guessing not. If this is the case, how best is it to create a cylindrical component that has a flat at one end with a slot through it and a tapered heel at the other?

Reply to
retrocal

longshot

You can only subtract a solid from a solid. A REVURF is not a solid.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Yeah I did think this would work after a bit of research. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
retrocal