Trouble Viewing Layers In The Layout Tab...

I'm having trouble viewing a layer in the layout tab that is visible
in the model tab. The layer in question is not frozen, turned off or
locked but I can't view it. Is there another plausible scenario as to
why this layer does not show up? This layer shows up on the layout tab
at the engineers office where the plans were made...just not on our
computers.
Reply to
soonenuff
try to use VPLAYER (in paperspace) to make it visible...just follow the promps
jojo
Reply to
jojo