why am I seeing double?

One of my guys is working on a drawing that suddenly (he cannot figure out
what or why)
has two of everything. When he tried to erase a line, there is another under
it. If he changes text, there is another on beneath.
Is there a way to figure out how this happened (he has no idea)?
What's the easiest way to fix it?
Thanks,
jojo
Reply to
jojo
Probably a routine was aborted, like a copyrotate etc. Use my Deldbl lisp on my site. If the number of entities to check is in the thousands you might want to run it a few layers at a time.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks! I'll give the lisp a try! jojo
Reply to