why am I seeing double?

One of my guys is working on a drawing that suddenly (he cannot figure out what or why) has two of everything. When he tried to erase a line, there is another under it. If he changes text, there is another on beneath. Is there a way to figure out how this happened (he has no idea)? What's the easiest way to fix it?

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

Probably a routine was aborted, like a copyrotate etc. Use my Deldbl lisp on my site. If the number of entities to check is in the thousands you might want to run it a few layers at a time.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Thanks! I'll give the lisp a try! jojo

Reply to