Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

converting .bak to .dwg
In AutoCAD 2005 how do you convert .bak to .dwg i have tried changing text from .bak to .dwg but it does not work Steve
3
3

Disable sheet sets
Using ACAD 2005. When you open a drawing that is on a sheet set, the sheet set opens as well. Is there a way to stop the sheet set appearing? regards PeterH
1
1

View Toolbar with Layout tab
I'm sure that I've used the View Toolbar in layouts to change the scale of the model through the viewport. But why can't I now get this to work ? The drop down list that displays the scales 1:1, 1:20...
1
1

Old software, I know, R12 for Windows on floppies.
Hi all, I am trying to install AutoCAD R12 for Windows 3.1 on a Celeron 766 with 64M of ram running DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.1. The SYSTEM ERROR Divide by Zero or Overflow Error Why am I getting this...
12
12

Edit UVWs problem
All the 'Mapping' opptions on the scrole down toolbar are grayed out. Can't select 'Flatten mapping...' or any other options. Does anyone know why this could be? Seems like a useful tool, but I've...

Customize Contl+ Letter short cut key in Microstation -as with Acad accelerators?
sorry for posting in acad news groups, I posted in Microstation ng, but did not get any response. I a curious if there is any way to make "control + letter" type of short cut key with microstation (to...

AutoCAD 2007, the 3D revolution
Have you ever tried to create and modify 3D objects in AutoCAD? Prior to release 2007, that was not an easy task and generaly, "serious" 3D was done in softwares like Max, VIZ, Rhino... AutoCAD 2007...
6
6

JOB: CAD/3D Modelers Needed - HOUSTON, TX
CAD/3D Modelers Needed Sparkle Shop is a local Houston jewelry design house looking for bright and creative CAD designers to aid us in building CAD models of our jewelry. =A7 Job position is in...

toolbars in 2006
I am migrating to 2006 from 2000i & am in search of the magic button to create my own toolbars with the commands I use most often. This has been a simple process with previous version.. i wonder why...

How??
How can I rotate the viewport in layout?
8
8

Urgent opening for dwh informatica
Hi All, We have an Immediate Opening for DWH -Informatica Professionals, if you are looking out for a change, then plz send me your updated profile ASAP for further process. Location : Chennai Type :...

deleting layers
trying to delete layers I am getting the error "cannot delete layers ...... x-ref (etc,etc)" how can I find out what it is that is blocking the deletion and then how do I proceed to get the layers...
11
11

Mexican steel shapes cataloge
Hello from Italy. I have been modeling a 3d steel structure and I have to use mexican hot-rolled products to design the building. I have been looking around in internet trying to find a catalogue of...
10
10

viewports
Newbie here. When working in 3d and using 3 different viewports is it possible to have 1 specific viewport show up on another moniter? Viewports tend to get small on my laptop. Thanks for any replies.

AUTOCAD and ACROBAT
How can I make available "print on file" on a pdf document in Autocad 2006??