Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

autoCAD user needed for interview...
Greetings and salutations. My name is Ken Mondschein, and I'm a grad student in New York working on a careers book for high school students over the summer to help pay rent. As part of this, I need to...
14
14

Autoplant support forum
Hey yall, I've set up a bentley autoplant user support forum at is a lot of information on the site, enjoy!

2007 not starting!
Just installed Acad2007 and after a reboot the program is not starting. A check of the Task Manager shows an Acad.exe process, AdMigrator.exe and AdskCleanup.000 running with the AdMigrator.exe using...
5
5

Hi all, I have a building that likes for us to use his setups and such. He has several application that he would like for us to use. I would like to set things up so that I can automatically load the...
4
4

volo view?
I understand that AutoDesk no longer uses Volo View, but saomthing that requires you to view files in a web format of some kinf. I need something to be able to view .dwg, without having to convert...
4
4

CADxp Info podcast
There is now a CADxp Info podcast featuring the latest 25 forums messages. You can listen to this weekly podcast by subscribing to the podcast following in Apple Itunes: Info is a CAD portal.

simple dxf file
Hi! Can you give one example of "minimum" dxf file? Just one rectangle saved from CorelDraw gives 4 kb of text. And I need only simple features: points, lines, polylines and polygons. Can you write...
5
5

Imprimante
Bonjour, J'utilise AutoCAD LT 2002 avec une imprimante classique qui fonctionne correctement. Cependant j'utilise occasionellement une imprimante HP LaserJet 2600n. C'est la premi=E8re fois que je...
2
2

MOUSE SETUP IN ACAD2006
hey guys until now i was using acad2000 and i've just installed my 2006 version, and im having problems with the way they set up pan with mouse wheel. when i press and drag it goes the opposite way of...
5
5

strade Napoli
Cerco strade di Napoli in formato dwg. Ringrazio per la sicura collaborazione. Giuseppe

"Plotting complete.." message
This message pops up every I plot something and won't go away until I click it. Is there some way of disabling this pop-up? Acad. 2006. Thanks

ltscale
No matter what I use for ltscale my dashed and dotted lines are solid - autocad 2004
2
2

TCP/IP
HP 730C - autocad 2000 set to plot to IP address, 192.168.0.100 - from the router so I can plot from any computer without needing another always on for the LPT port. but I can't get one computer to...
3
3

Ok I'm lost with this. I was wondering if ADT 2k6 in the tool palettes had like kitchen cabinets, floor joist stuff like that for to insert. another thing i was wondering about is, what is the Catalog...
5
5

i lost my express
my express menu isn't loading & my aliases aren't working. I tried to load the menu & its all this *.cui stuff in 2006. can anyone help? thanks!
3
3