any navy foundry men here?? (ML or PM)

I had the fortune of being able to attend the US NAVY foundry school in SAN DIEGO in 1990. The ratings, school, ships and duty stations are all gone, but the
spirit and knowlege of what I learned remains...
anyone else out there??

Not here, but yeah, spell it right and when someone types it into Google it'll pop up. But prob'ly won't be on the first page tho. ;)
Alvin in AZ