A couple of nice medival treaure chest pictures

I know that any of you who wanted to have already visited my Tom Latane' Gothic Chest project page, but---
I recently updated it with pictures of the chests that two of the other
students made. They are up at the top of the page.
This style and size of chest is really quite rare to even FIND on the internet.
http://www.spaco.org/chest.htm
(Mine STILL isn't done!)
Pete Stanaitis -------------------