Another Tom Latane" workshop completed

I just returned from a 3 day workshop with Tom Latane'. This one was to teach us how to make a key lock for the 15/16th century chest that many
of us have been working on. Tom retains his reputation as as a wonderful craftsman and teacher.
See my "chest" update, with lock notes toward the bottom (if you have nothing else to do) at:
http://www.spaco.org/chest.htm
I didn't do that (make all those extra posts). Pete ------------
spaco wrote:

What extra posts?
Sorry. My browser went funny yesterday and when I made the original post, the thing made a whole string of replies, all having the identical content. I guess it must have been something internal to my computer because, a few hours after I posted this apology I checked this NG again and they never got to you all. When I saw that, I just decided that I was simply gonna look silly no matter what came next. As they say: "a tempest in a teapot".
Pete Stanaitis -------------------
RAM wrote:

Now you know why I asked. <grin>
My newsreader (XNews) sometimes has problems when my dial-up line is slower than usual and times out while waiting for notification of successful posting. This sometimes causes me to hit "send" an additional time.
Aren't computers wonderful?