Tool for ID stamp on blades

Good morning to the group. Thanks to all for the input on
etching solutions for my damascus. All is going well. My new question
is can anyone provide me with a source to get a ID or trademark stamp
produced? I would like to stamp my damascus blades with my mark.
Rich Stoops
Really? Why not just electro etch your logo on? Regards Charles
R wrote:
Reply to
Chilla
Buckeye Engraving,
or 330-677-5685. Their ad usually shows up in "The Anvil's Ring", quarterly publication of ABANA.
Pete Stanaitis --------------
R wrote:
Reply to
spaco