Tool for ID stamp on blades

Good morning to the group. Thanks to all for the input on etching solutions for my damascus. All is going well. My new question is can anyone provide me with a source to get a ID or trademark stamp produced? I would like to stamp my damascus blades with my mark.

Rich Stoops

Chilla

Buckeye Engraving,

or 330-677-5685. Their ad usually shows up in "The Anvil's Ring", quarterly publication of ABANA.

Pete Stanaitis

R wrote:

Reply to
spaco